B-complex - Beutiful lies

big tune!

Listened to the Hospital podcast a few weeks back, apparently this is gonna come out on a compilation later this year (sort of like that friendly fires ep i guess..)

big things a gwarn for b-complex. first tune on his myspace called beutiful lies, proper nice tune. hes in the process of signing it to hospital at the moment. def want it on wax!

http://www.myspace.com/bcomplexdnb

b-complex is big mate...

got a very old album he put together a couple years back... none of the tracks were signed from it....

big up the www.drumnbass.be crew.... Met b-complex and Camo on there many many years back!!

Heard this one on the hospital podcast a couple of times, sick tune. Been reloading it over and over.

well nice tune, but i found i liked it less and less every time i heard it for some reason...its just one of those tunes i get sick of quickly...

well nice tune, but i found i liked it less and less every time i heard it for some reason...its just one of those tunes i get sick of quickly...

Exactly! In my opinion, the vocals are too overpowering but i suppose it may be remastered and the vocals tuned down a bit. But it is a good song.

Back
Top Bottom