B:51 - Squares (Feedback much appreciated!)

Nice stuff goen on there man. Lovin that bass! Maybe fatten the drums a little. Also you might add another layer of fast hats to give it more movement. Other than that sounds good to me, I'm new to producing so im still learniin myself.

All together the tracks sound pretty good to me. I would say I agree with Aestheticks about that hats. A little more drum variety could do this track some justice.

Cheers guys, nice one. Ill have a play with the drums and hats. :) Thanks for the comments. Its often impossible to spot stuff when only you are listing to the tune.

yer good track man, it gets a little repetitive imo maybe adding some variation in the synths too? other then that i think its a good production my friend!

More variation, get some fast paced hats in there, not too sure about that pitch bent hoover type synths in there but thats just personal taste...good stuff :)

Yea man nice tune agreed with some post above,so need more work on drums,try making snare with more pump and that`s about it..Btw nice sounding synth..

Back
Top Bottom