B:51 - Squares (Feedback much appreciated!)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Salvus, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Salvus

Salvus Member

Hi Guys

This is the first thing I have made in ages. If anyone could give constructive advice on making it sound more 'gelled together' that would be sweet. Any other constructive stuff would be bangin.

http://soundcloud.com/b_51/squares

Cheers,
    Phil

2. Aesthetiks

Aesthetiks Member

Nice stuff goen on there man. Lovin that bass! Maybe fatten the drums a little. Also you might add another layer of fast hats to give it more movement. Other than that sounds good to me, I'm new to producing so im still learniin myself.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

All together the tracks sound pretty good to me. I would say I agree with Aestheticks about that hats. A little more drum variety could do this track some justice.

4. Salvus

Salvus Member

Cheers guys, nice one. Ill have a play with the drums and hats. :) Thanks for the comments. Its often impossible to spot stuff when only you are listing to the tune.

5. bansal321

bansal321 Member

yer good track man, it gets a little repetitive imo maybe adding some variation in the synths too? other then that i think its a good production my friend!

6. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

More variation, get some fast paced hats in there, not too sure about that pitch bent hoover type synths in there but thats just personal taste...good stuff :)

7. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Yea man nice tune agreed with some post above,so need more work on drums,try making snare with more pump and that`s about it..Btw nice sounding synth..