B:51 - CREATURES (feedback much appreciated!)

Nice atmosphere...the reese bass is pretty flat and dull though, it definitely needs some movement, or general chunking up...try automating filters on it, I reakon it could even drop an octave...
same with the saw-ish lead, it's quite obvious and doesn't supply a whole lot to the track itself. get those rhythms and automation going!

other than that I really like it, the sampled sound is very nice :)

thanks for using the sample pack too ;)

Well spotted mate. Yeah big ups for those. Some nice sounds bro :)
Cheers for that feedback. Can start to focus on getting my basslines moving more.

I think the intro is done very well, respect.
but as mentioned above the basslines are pretty dull, once you put some work into the basslines this track could be pretty awesome.
maybe some more percussion in the background? some toms to go with the bass maybe.

Cheers mate. Much appreciated. I best put that bassline practice time in! Cheers for the comments man. Safe

not feeling the drum, especially the snare, sound so bad!!! there are some very cool reese! you need to eq better each synt; honestly general quality is very very low...

as said before eq that reece and maybe drop another disto on there with some automation, could be a dope bass. Drums need work, eq compression etc. maybe a dif snare would help. I like the pads gives it a nice dark vibe. the Vocal is dope. keep it up

Back
Top Bottom