Ayala - Movements

You know for a girl you come up with some cool stuff. :)
Jokes aside if you turn this into a song it would be cool.

You know for a girl you come up with some cool stuff. :)
Jokes aside if you turn this into a song it would be cool.

Haha cheers mate. Yeah i'm working on it. I'm feeling some potential on this one.

yeah you need to turn this into a song, this is really nice. I love the drums, nice rolling feel

Cheers bud, working on it! I'm quite proud of the drums on this one!

has a nice movement, resample that bass and make love to it, this tune has a lot of potential!

Already have ;) haha, nah, cheers buddy!

mh yeah, liking this! Could do with some more high end sounds to mix it up a bit, but that bass bends right where it should :lol: gj so far!

I'm gonna experiemnt with some more highend n stuff. Don't wanna over do it though and end up with with some skrillex tings.

It's a bendy bass, gonna try n bring out a little more melody from it too, or maybe it has enough.

Last edited:
Sounds super mono - pan elements of your percussion to different sides and maybe try a doubler or some kind of spreader on the mids and highs of the bassline. Needs more interest from 00:25 to 00:47 maybe some stabs or a pad?

I tend to keep my dancefloor tracks fairly mono, so on a system they don't sound odd. I usually do the stereo imaging when i come to master it but a doubler sounds like afun idea.

I've added a small amount of mastering - stereo imaging more than anything. check again folks

Sounds much better now. A lot more crisp. I'd like to hear it when it's got an intro, etc. if you're gonna keep going. So, keep us posted!

Sounds much better now. A lot more crisp. I'd like to hear it when it's got an intro, etc. if you're gonna keep going. So, keep us posted!

i will do! struggling for an intro at the moment. i'm kinda feeling somthing epic but i dunno. gonna continue with a few drops then make an intro later

it's amazing really how a small amount of reverb, eq, stereo imaging & compression can really bring the nice bits out in a track.

Last edited:
i will do! struggling for an intro at the moment. i'm kinda feeling somthing epic but i dunno. gonna continue with a few drops then make an intro later

it's amazing really how a small amount of reverb, eq, stereo imaging & compression can really bring the nice bits out in a track.

Maybe just slap a lame movie quote in for the time being :lol: Try Altered States! I wondered what that would be like in DnB! Haha. Well, good luck. I'll be waiting! And yeah, I agree entirely. One small aspect, can shape or change the vibe of the track entirely. Great stuff.

Last edited:
Maybe just slap a lame movie quote in for the time being :lol: Try Altered States! I wondered what that would be like in DnB! Haha. Well, good luck. I'll be waiting!

I'll have a bit of a film & documentry night on sunday. see what i can dig out!

Back
Top Bottom