Ayala - Break A Little

thanks mate. it's a sample pack i bought years ago and forgot about, a loopmasters one for techy hits & stuff.

Really neat and intricate track.. you seem to be nailing this house stuff - good job is all I can say. Perhaps give the vocals a little bit more presence, try and include some more, I dunno... I wouldn't really change much of it. As mentioned above 2:05 is lovely

Really neat and intricate track.. you seem to be nailing this house stuff - good job is all I can say. Perhaps give the vocals a little bit more presence, try and include some more, I dunno... I wouldn't really change much of it. As mentioned above 2:05 is lovely

thanks mate for your kind words!

yes i'm looking to bring the vocals out more as the track progesses, definately needs it.

thanks again

It's Shit.
I hate it.

Love the the stabs all nice in light in the beginning. Gives a nostalgia feeling. Your really good with taking subtle noises and interchanging them. Loved that about your last track too. When the track opens up a bit it is all around a good feeling. The end is weird but not bad. Good work.

Love the the stabs all nice in light in the beginning. Gives a nostalgia feeling. Your really good with taking subtle noises and interchanging them. Loved that about your last track too. When the track opens up a bit it is all around a good feeling. The end is weird but not bad. Good work.

aha cheers mate. didn't actually see that.

i think i'm gonna go back to the end tomorrow with fresh ear. did you mean the actuall end or the last section?

aha cheers mate. didn't actually see that.

i think i'm gonna go back to the end tomorrow with fresh ear. did you mean the actuall end or the last section?

Kind of. I did not mean it was bad either. The whole song is bitter sweet and ends with a sad evil electric piano kind of sound.

Back
Top Bottom