Ayala - Break A Little

djSing

Ill-usions
Really neat and intricate track.. you seem to be nailing this house stuff - good job is all I can say. Perhaps give the vocals a little bit more presence, try and include some more, I dunno... I wouldn't really change much of it. As mentioned above 2:05 is lovely

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Really neat and intricate track.. you seem to be nailing this house stuff - good job is all I can say. Perhaps give the vocals a little bit more presence, try and include some more, I dunno... I wouldn't really change much of it. As mentioned above 2:05 is lovely
thanks mate for your kind words!

yes i'm looking to bring the vocals out more as the track progesses, definately needs it.

thanks again

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
It's Shit.
I hate it.

Love the the stabs all nice in light in the beginning. Gives a nostalgia feeling. Your really good with taking subtle noises and interchanging them. Loved that about your last track too. When the track opens up a bit it is all around a good feeling. The end is weird but not bad. Good work.

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
Love the the stabs all nice in light in the beginning. Gives a nostalgia feeling. Your really good with taking subtle noises and interchanging them. Loved that about your last track too. When the track opens up a bit it is all around a good feeling. The end is weird but not bad. Good work.
aha cheers mate. didn't actually see that.

i think i'm gonna go back to the end tomorrow with fresh ear. did you mean the actuall end or the last section?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
aha cheers mate. didn't actually see that.

i think i'm gonna go back to the end tomorrow with fresh ear. did you mean the actuall end or the last section?
Kind of. I did not mean it was bad either. The whole song is bitter sweet and ends with a sad evil electric piano kind of sound.