Ayah Marar - Beg Borrow Steal (Ryuno Remix)

yesterday or maybe today you downloaded this beautiful song as it was a free gift from ayah
you spend a few minutes on layering some imo crappy breaks underneath it , did some cuts and uploaded it on soundcloud as if you are a producing hero
sorry to say man but you re not and this is just crap...don t do this kinda things anymore in the future
i checked your "virus ti demo" and that at least has some real vibes in it!! stay with your own material, don t make shit things out of good songs.
(you really might wanna finish virus ti demo, it can be a good track)

i think that was abit harsh, i enjoyed it, and i dno how he uploaded it like some producing hero, he just uploaded it at the end of the day, however - i wouldnt worry about ur sc downloads running out, takes along time to max that

yesterday or maybe today you downloaded this beautiful song as it was a free gift from ayah
you spend a few minutes on layering some imo crappy breaks underneath it , did some cuts and uploaded it on soundcloud as if you are a producing hero
sorry to say man but you re not and this is just crap...don t do this kinda things anymore in the future
i checked your "virus ti demo" and that at least has some real vibes in it!! stay with your own material, don t make shit things out of good songs.
(you really might wanna finish virus ti demo, it can be a good track)

Forgot to check this thread.

Whether you enjoy my music or not is ultimately a matter of taste and rest assured, I respect your opinion regardless: you didn't like it, Ayah did, people are different. If you want my two cents on attitude, I agree with alcaponeuk; your reaction was a bit uncalled for. I never said it was a masterpiece I crafted from scratch or that I was the next TC, so I honestly don't know where you got the "producing hero" idea from. I'm just a guy who posted a remix, or a bootleg or whatever people are calling them these days. Not only that, if we are going to get technical there is a little more to what I added to Ayah's piano rendition of the song than breaks, to the point where the synth and bass work changes the major-esque feel given by the arrangement song into a sadder one, and it should be easy to tell with or without a system with good bass or even using those Chinese earplugs that cut so many frequencies you can barely hear the kick, really. If you can't hear the synthesizers, it might be a good idea to get either your speakers or ears checked because they remained reasonably audible in any sort of audio device I have around here. Last but not least: it comes across as very pretentious, telling someone to not do something you don't like in the future instead of giving them tips on what you believe they could have done better; this surely isn't the point of review threads or helpful criticism by any standards. Last but not least, being so openly aggressive on the Internet brings nothing but bad things such as less than stellar relationships with fellow producers and a poor impression from labels, so I'd personally advise against it if you want to have a career in music. A more "acceptable" alternative to that would be ignoring the things you don't like or cannot give any sort of productive criticism about, since in this business all everyone wants is "attention".

Thanks for the positive feedback on that Virus TI demo, will consider shaping it into a full track in the future.

Back
Top Bottom