Axis4 or Axis9

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Alright, I was pretty much decided on buying the Axis4 CD deck by Numark yeah. But now I have the oppurtunity to buy the Axis9 (also by Numark). Is the Axis9 that much better than the Axis4? Or is it not worth the extra roughly 70quid? I have around £180 to spend and saw the Axis9 for £188.

Cheers, take care all x

Either or mate but if yo have the option for 9 as it is obviously better but more expensive.

Also ignore Spiderfran :teeth: sorry mate but I have used the axis 9 alot an they are by far the cdj's for around that price range

i had this decision to make 2 weeks ago, i ended u getting 2 axis 4';s the only thing i wish i had was the scratch function that the axis nine has as its quite hard to search through traccks on the axis 4, itys a bit jumpy, if im honest im gonna seell em and uy pioneers in jan anyway.

You've been told wrong, my lasers are fine after 6 years (on the Axis 8 and 9). Best deck in its price range and better than many more expensive ones.

Have a look at the numark ARC3 as well, it's similar to the axis 4 but mp3 compat, and the jog wheel feels a bit nicer imo

I'd get the Arc3 if you want mp3s, its Numark as well. But the Axis 9 has effects instead... They're probably identical internally apart from some electronics.

I think everyone should give Dustek a round of applause because he has helped me so much in this thread and other threads I have made about the subject, so a massive thanks to you mate!

Also cheers everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom