AWOL thread (where did they go?)

Data?

made a lot of low-key minimal stuff from around 2009-2013. then kind of vanished. quality producer.

(I'm guessing it's not the same guy as 'Data 3' who's around now.. )

edit - typical, soon as I post that I found out...now goes by the name Nick Modern. put out a release last year.

data is one of those "creative minds" behind this project (or what ever it is) ->

he was one of my favourite producers back then. this one ->

and of course this here ->

Last edited:
Recluse quit years ago and now works for the NHS. Managed to get him to my event last October, where he met PA & Dialogue. He said he was keen to make some music soon.. I need to give him a call actually. ES called me about a month ago. He's having a dabble in making music again. Darke isn't making any music at the moment..

I missed that Vortex release, but it sounds exactly like his 2010-11 era tunes so I'd guess it's an old leftover, not a 2018 track?

the other 2 guys from bluefoot went in to dubstep as genetix, but they've released a few dnb tracks under that name as well

I missed that Vortex release, but it sounds exactly like his 2010-11 era tunes so I'd guess it's an old leftover, not a 2018 track?

the other 2 guys from bluefoot went in to dubstep as genetix, but they've released a few dnb tracks under that name as well

Didn't know Sensai was part of Bluefoot!

And glad to see there's still some life in this thread

Seeing that Spaow is making some moves on Radius and other labels recently, I was thinking what happened to his sparring partner Sqlosh? Probably similar to Recipe with Tyke and Nicol with Majistrate

Also household names like Optimist and Callide used to be up and coming when Sensa was making jump up tunes. Andy C even used to batter and put out Supreme on Ram before it seemed Callide fell off the face of the earth!

Seeing that Spaow is making some moves on Radius and other labels recently, I was thinking what happened to his sparring partner Sqlosh? Probably similar to Recipe with Tyke and Nicol with Majistrate
new collab surfaced at the end of last year (4th tune here)

Prestige used to do tracks with a guy called Nik Itch. no idea what happened to him

Also household names like Optimist and Callide used to be up and coming when Sensa was making jump up tunes. Andy C even used to batter and put out Supreme on Ram before it seemed Callide fell off the face of the earth!
Looks like his last output was 2017

Callide used to be up and coming when Sensa was making jump up tunes. Andy C even used to batter and put out Supreme on Ram before it seemed Callide fell off the face of the earth!

Callide is one of the owners of Cygnus Distribution and has not made any DNB for a long time - He was working with a guy called intraspect (sp) on a lot of stuff but then Cygnus started getting really busy and he had enough of making tunes after listening to DNB at work all day

He was dabbling in house about a year ago but I think he fucked that off as well

I have been on his case for some new music and there is a possibility of him having a track on a forthcoming LP project we are working on for early next year but we will have to see.

I think the last solo release he had was this - https://36hertz.bandcamp.com/track/warning

But that had been sitting around for a while before we released it

Yup, I believe it was some old tune he sat on for ages and ended up giving away for free. I remember hearing both that and his song "Defeated" (which I could've sworn he also released at some point, but could be wrong) on some real old YouTube videos back in the day.

Shifta (Hoax) has recently released a couple tracks over at Phantom Dub Digital, and still retains that signature style:

Back
Top Bottom