AWOL thread (where did they go?)

G.H.O.S.T.?

All digital releases by Goldman Recs have been deleted too.

I wonder why this happens? You pay a one-time fee to get your digital releases on streaming/download platforms, why bother deleting them? It's not like you have to continuously pay to keep them up.

I wonder why this happens? You pay a one-time fee to get your digital releases on streaming/download platforms, why bother deleting them? It's not like you have to continuously pay to keep them up.
Maybe issues with royalties going to people who have a falling out? That’s the only reason I could think of tbh

red army.....
bulletproof

Both good shouts. Not sure about Bulletproof, but Red Army had been quiet after 2018 when he had this collab tune with Homemade Weapons.

Other than that, he posted earlier this year that he'd been super quiet last year and it was time to change that, on his Facespace. The production on (some of) the tunes he's involved with are great. Just seems like he's collaborating all the time. Would like to hear some solo stuff by him

Both good shouts. Not sure about Bulletproof, but Red Army had been quiet after 2018 when he had this collab tune with Homemade Weapons.

Other than that, he posted earlier this year that he'd been super quiet last year and it was time to change that, on his Facespace. The production on (some of) the tunes he's involved with are great. Just seems like he's collaborating all the time. Would like to hear some solo stuff by him

yeah I knew red army had been quiet....didn't remember buying anything for a while just like I know I didn't buy any Tokyo prose last year so hopefully that means an album from Tokyo this year. would be nice for some more tunes from red army tho. I just checked beatport and there is a rmx getting released on 03-13....whole ep is sounding good....out of fuel ftw on it tho.

also while checking the red army releases I saw another name I haven't seen in a while....

Interline

yeah I knew red army had been quiet....didn't remember buying anything for a while

I just checked beatport and there is a rmx getting released on 03-13....whole ep is sounding good....out of fuel ftw on it tho.

See chat and artwork for that EP floating about. Looks like a stella line up for that release

Bumping this thread as there's still so many unaccounted for.

It was confirmed last week on DnB Talk that Frankee had become a full time personal trainer :-/

What about Probe & Sylo? They seemed to have a couple of releases out on Infrared, Worldwide Audio Recordings and Trouble On Vinyl, then Sylo made some tunes with Wickaman, Bengal + Maldini & Vegas, but nothing after 2006 / 2009.

Then just after doing some Discogs digging, anyone heard of Human Error? Sylo and Wickaman both crop up on their page, along with Mavrik, probably helping with the production seeing as Human Error is just 2 members I believe.

Was going to throw in Mavrik and Hoodlum as it seemed like they mostly seemed to produced tunes alongside Wickaman.

Would be cool if @DJESCAPE could weigh in while the country is quiet on what happened to his Brum colleagues E.S, Darke and Recluse.

Bumping this thread as there's still so many unaccounted for.

It was confirmed last week on DnB Talk that Frankee had become a full time personal trainer :-/

I wasn’t really a fan of his album so it’s a bit disappointing that he’s hung it up that way. He was a solid DJ though

Data?

made a lot of low-key minimal stuff from around 2009-2013. then kind of vanished. quality producer.

(I'm guessing it's not the same guy as 'Data 3' who's around now.. )

edit - typical, soon as I post that I found out...now goes by the name Nick Modern. put out a release last year.

Last edited:
Didn't he have a lot planned to come out on Headz but fell out with them or something along those lines?

That track he did with Kathy Dennis (I think) on one of the Genesis EPs was class

Back
Top Bottom