Awesome dnb tracks on Bound Music

Bound Music

I have started this thread to promote some tunes that I think you guys will absolutely love. The artists really deserve some exposure and on the channel, I only upload music I love. No garbage. So let me know what you guys think.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to take so long in responding to this. It's been a busy week but today is catch up day. This is definitely on my "to buy" list. Yes, big ups to Nexus, Tight, and Blastikz!!!

No, this is not the same person on different accounts. Have an admin check it if you don't believe me. Why the hate? All I'm doing is promoting upcoming artists to the dnb scene. Until an admin tells me that I am breaking the rules for posting drum and bass music on a drum and bass forum, please show some appreciation for the work I have put into this whole thing.

No, this is not the same person on different accounts. Have an admin check it if you don't believe me. Why the hate? All I'm doing is promoting upcoming artists to the dnb scene. Until an admin tells me that I am breaking the rules for posting drum and bass music on a drum and bass forum, please show some appreciation for the work I have put into this whole thing.

Respect isn't rare around here or anything, but I've learned ( a new term - wanker/wankers ) sometimes you have to sort through the "wankers" and just ignore till some intelligence comes along, which it does in time...lol. And I'm not implying my newly found term to anyone here on this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo the artwork/design on the screen is catchy too. Nice work.

supporting upcoming artists like Netsky, Logistics, Maduk, Nu:Tone and Nexus...

Anyway, the reason you're getting a bit of hate is because there's a thread for youtube channels already and also because these tunes are super gay

Back
Top Bottom