Away Goes Trouble Down The Drain?

Jungalist-Murda

you know the old skool tune ''away goes trouble down the drain' thats a sick tune man been rinsed in old hysteriaz and shit but do any of you know how the tune is by? Im not sure can any of you help me

safe

rave on!

Not sure of the jungle version, but the original old skool version you mention is 'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' by In Deep, so that might help to point you in the right direction

Jungalist-Murda said:
what you onnabout?

He means the track your talking about is either a remix or took samples from 'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' by In Deep, so maybe ask around at your local record store or google it & it may help in finding the answer you need.:cool:

sayber said:
He means the track your talking about is either a remix or took samples from 'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life' by In Deep, so maybe ask around at your local record store or google it & it may help in finding the answer you need.:cool:

Arh, beat me to it, you barsteward :teeth:

$marty_B said:
Scorpio "trouble" on V :teeth:
classic!

good tune....at satellite recs in Boston there's like 7 copies of this (original pressings too, w/purple cover) that have just been sitting on the shelf for years! There used to be 8, but $10 later I changed that 8)

Riddim ain't it dagz

Always reminded me of this -

Tune sounds so slow on that vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom