Awards...

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
I think we should make monthy forum awards...

I.e

Rant of the month

Waffle tread of the month

Hotlink of the month

etc!!

anyone else??

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Good ideas good ideas, but we gotta have these also:

Troll of the month.

Best new tune of the month. (from our members)

Logikz quote of the month.

Fes' failpic of the month.

Сайт в разработке of the month.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Good ideas good ideas, but we gotta have these also:

Troll of the month.

Best new tune of the month. (from our members)

Logikz quote of the month.

Fes' failpic of the month.

Сайт в разработке of the month.
Done.... its called "Talent Of The Month"......I run it at the moment. .... and to be honest not enough peeps bother to enter their tracks...... its a shame........ results are released in the dnbforum podcast....

DJHaze

yer rocks got the tune one sorted i think there needs to be a poll put up with like 30+ categories that people would like to vote at and the 10 that reach say 20 votes first are the ones that get used.

things like
member of the month
troll of the month

just fun worthless shit and then sum1 can cum up with some little images that can be placed in peoples sig

but smaller and not as gay
lol

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
yer rocks got the tune one sorted i think there needs to be a poll put up with like 30+ categories that people would like to vote at and the 10 that reach say 20 votes first are the ones that get used.

things like
member of the month
troll of the month

just fun worthless shit and then sum1 can cum up with some little images that can be placed in peoples sig

lol
ahhhah, quality

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist

things like
member of the month
troll of the month

lol

haha yeah i like it!! i like it!!

ill use my photoshop wisardry to make up the sigs!!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ok well the mods are far to busy to be doing this kind of thing...If one of you wants to take the reigns Ill gladly Sticky the thread

DJHaze

sammys idea so i propose he makes a new threead called summit along the lines of "DNBForum.com monthly awards" then sticky it, but im presuming that monthly polls will need to be created so people can vote for top contenders, which can be decided by mods or sammy, seeing as its his idea..

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea map out like a 1-4

i.e.

Pic of the month

thread

its on you sammy

we can have 1 a week, ill let you work out the details

R

rob1

This is a sick idea. I agree with Sammy though. It can't be
taken to seriously and needs to stay humerous:)

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS AN HONOUR AND A PRIVILEGE TO BE FIRST 'MEMBER OF THE MONTH'

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ME... MY DNB FAMILY, THE MODS ON THEIR STERLING WORK, AND OF COURSE SDM AND TRIPLE M, FOR IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM WE WOULDN'T BE HERE.

I WILL TRY TO REPLY TO THE THOUSANDS OF PM'S I HAVE RECEIVED IN THE LAST HOUR TELLING ME HOW GREAT I AM, AND I PROMISE TO CONTINUE TO WORK HARD IN CHATTING THE MOST BESTEST WAFFLES THE DNBFORUM WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANKS.

Last edited:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS AN HONOUR AND A PRIVILEGE TO BE FIRST 'MEMBER OF THE MONTH'

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ME... MY DNB FAMILY, THE MODS ON THEIR STERLING WORK, AND OF COURSE SDM AND TRIPLE M, FOR IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM WE WOULDN'T BE HERE.

I WILL TRY TO REPLY TO THE THOUSANDS OF PM'S I HAVE RECEIVED IN THE LAST HOUR TELLING ME HOW GREAT I AM, AND I PROMISE TO CONTINUE TO WORK HARD IN CHATTING THE MOST BESTEST WAFFLES THE DNBFORUM WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANKS.
haha, win