Awards Season

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
The DnBA awards are on and let's face it, Netsky is going to win. Again. Unless we do something about it.

I had a thought that we could hold a forum vote for the major categories and about a week before official voting closes, tally our votes up and everybody then goes to DnBA and votes for our winners. You would all have to agree to do this from the start, even if the winner wasn't your first choice. We could then all vote for the same people in all of the forthcoming awards events.

It would mean that somebody more deserving of the awards would stand a better chance of winning it because they just don't stand a chance if we all just go vote for whoever we want.

I even thought that I or someone else could do the same on DOA and the DnBA forums (and anywhere else) and make this thing even bigger. I am not a member on either of those forums and I'm not sure they would take kindly to a new guy asking this of them.

Good idea or not worth it?

Nice idea but, imo, too much hassle, not worth the effort, probably wouldn't affect the overall result, and might also involve voting for someone that I didn't vote for on here which defeats the object of a voting system.

awards ceremonies don't mean diddly-dang-doodoo, the best producers are always underground

i would vote but i dont care who wins its just another excuse to sell expensive tickets to a shit party

Fair enough. It seems like the producers care though, because they're all putting up links to vote for them.

If enough people were keen, I would be running it so it wouldn't be a huge hassle for everyone else. Still I will wait and see what everyone thinks first.

Back
Top Bottom