Avicii ft Ruth Anne - All You Need is Love (Corinator DnB bootleg)

They sound like real kicks you get from drums. They sound fine but the thing about kicks is that when you use real kicks, they sound weak, compared to processed kicks so I would not try to used them as much as possible but as EQing-wise, the drums are very good. There is only one thing which I really hated was the piano. It sounded out of key and very rough so try and focus on the piano next time you have a go at it :)

They sound like real kicks you get from drums. They sound fine but the thing about kicks is that when you use real kicks, they sound weak, compared to processed kicks so I would not try to used them as much as possible but as EQing-wise, the drums are very good. There is only one thing which I really hated was the piano. It sounded out of key and very rough so try and focus on the piano next time you have a go at it :)

I wasn't sure if you meant the piano in the background of the sample or the main organ-like lead. I wasn't all that happy with the lead so I just reworked it a bit and re-uploaded the track. As far as the drums go, the kick and snare I obtained from the Danny Byrd Sample Pack. I think they were already somewhat processed, but I also ran them through some EQing, boosted the lows and highs a bit, and then compressed them. I also have started sidechaining the kick and snare to the sub bass which I've found helped significantly (something I used to only do when using a heavy kick in an electro track).

Back
Top Bottom