Average Womans Face

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Phat_Sam, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I want to paint the average peruvians face.

A lot of the others too

3. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

lines 1, 4, 6 & 7 plz.

any order is fine.

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

greece, netherlands, turkey, but really.. id bang em all..

also..

its a tarp..

czech is a 10 year old girl.. put in the middle.. its a tarp to catch out peados.. them faces are all on cards and feds get you too pick them out..

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah what the fk kind of algorithm did they use to do this with, the world is full of beautiful people, but their faces are genraly much more ratchet than that, and the average faces for netherlands and sweden both are no such thing. in fact, you could jumble these and nobody would know, save for the skin tone

6. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

Presumably they consulted a genealogist which would lead to some legitimate data.

7. logikz

not at all, looks to me like they super imposed a large number of same angle pictures of girls from said countries and got the general features that way, and then cleaned it up, and in the process of that, with the well being of the world in mind, made it look like every country average female face is 8/10 when average implies 4 and below.

richie_stix likes this.
  8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Yeah average as in the mean I think. Anyway average is best Karl didn't you know that? Beauty is tied to biology you don't think nature would leave that sort of thing to chance do you? Getting you to release more sperm than usual is all part of the trick I guess.

And of course shut up Duggie.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  9. logikz

i didnt, and in sweden average is prounced "just enough", and if you truly want to say "average" its not to do with amounts, its to do with quality, like a synonym for "mediocre".
    i do release alot of sperm that is true. daily, i mean.

they done fixed up all these women to the nines, and its not that i dont know anybody that looks like that, because i do, from several of the countries, its just that theyre not indicative for the typical jerkoff asshole girl from there. theyre normally way more uggo, the features are completely interchangeable, between the countries, but the world is just alot more uggo than that.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and shut up duggie.

10. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

You mad cuz I got dis' figured all out.

And, shut up duggie.

logikz likes this.
  11. ThePapa

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  12. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

I want to see what the average Australian looks like, because the majority I've ever met are all 8/10's at least.

13. logikz

very good david and did you know that instead of an aftershave with little or no alcohol, you can use a vitamin A cream? it kills all red dot rashes and is actually healthy for your skin, so next time you go shopping for a fragrance, go to town, and buy real perfume, instead of apres-rasage, perfume being the more refined alternative and usually, because you use less, more economic, in the long run. youre welcome ;) i

i have a swimwear fixation (fetish?) im so fascinated by bikinis, that i could watch the whole thing from beginning to end and not get bored, and i want to have sex with all of them, at least once. i was unable to discern any particular trends other than the strapless bra seems to be more more in, other than that the triangle halterneck has had the scene in a chokehold forever it seems. right now it seems its standard with pretty low cut bikini bottoms however there is no trace of the more brazilian style bottoms (they dont cover as much of the butt basically is their schtick). female pro surfers, usually sponsored by billabong do wear the more brazilian styled bottoms and i think female beach volleyballs do too, but the normal girl who doesnt do anything professionally at the beach, seems to keep her butt quite covered. even if its a low cut.

if you look at the girl that comes ambling along here round 3:57, im pretty sure thats her underwear, i dont think they have that desigin on bikinis. probably a thong too.
    but thats girls for you. have to cover up and hide when changing, specially when coming in and out of their jeans, which is kind of funny. but say its a "bikini" which looks pretty much like any old underwear cept its less frilly lacey and see through and covers more of the butt, in europe girls genrally wear thongs, in my experience. which is near non existant btw. anyway underwear is one thing, and i noticed this with a girlfriend i once had as a young man, still capable of love, or any feeling at all, other than my main two goto guys, disgust and greed.

right that was the posty bit there, forau and richie, if you made it this far, you can browse your daily mail and 2nd hand motors web pages now. what follows is a bit of writing.

mmmm ok so there are two things that are important about this bit, to explain why it was a moment of revelation. no i think i mean epiphany. this girl had been caught up in a horrible relationship for years and years and years and had spent the last year breaking up (imagine, a whole year breaking up. to me that was a slice of narnia, total fairy tale, at that point, but i have, since then, come to understand how and why that can happen), and had thusly neglected her bikini line so to speak. it was bush, just this massive bush, never seen anything like, this really petite party girl, a total "it" girl, to use a phrase from the 1960s, sported a bush that was... big. huge.
    so were in the park this warm summers day, with the usual flick of her wrist 15 people turn out with blankets, umbrellas, snacks, drinks, ghetto blaster and pills. she was special like that, the center, the matriarch, the alma mater, the elephant princess, of this huge outfit of party people, and it was all awesome people, albeit female dominated, but yeah, she could in a few moments of texting put together a brilliant barbeque, or a mental club night and afterparty that went on for days, you know, she taught me alot about life, that girl. i tried to emulate her after we broke up, but its hard when its not in your nature and you dont have the original round you any more. i used to think i didnt like a female dominated group, but when i think about it now, i think its awesome, by far the best regime i ever saw, and there was a metaphysifcal bond between us all because we all love love, need sex, love freedom, need music, and had synchronized periods.
    but were all laying on these blankets on the grass, a huuge mosaic of blankets, and were all smoking and drinking and having a good old time chilling out, but shes got this short skirt on and shes rolling around on the blankets climbing on people monkeying around like little girls do, when theyre in the moment, having a good old time, , with no regard for the short skirt so you saw her ass and crotch the whole time and after a while i had to go "hey baby, take it easy ok, your skirt is riding up not covering your bits at all", and heres the thing, remember the bush? there was hairs sticking out of the entire bikini line, so it wasnt all possessive boyfriend style stuff either, dude, it actually looked disgusting, so i actually said it out of genuine concern, but, not realizing the bushy bikini line, she replied immediately, "oh dont worry baby, its a bikini" as if it was the most natural thing in the world. because it was bikini bottoms, it didnt matter if you could look up her skirt, because it was bikini and its supposed to be looked at, thats the powerful psychology behind the bikini.

i notice men going the other way, wearing boxers under their boardshorts? in the caribbean, the indidgenous kids had on long jeans on the beach. this swag thing is taking things too far man.

good work david. oh and zack, speaking of australian, heres the ozzie bikini parade world record

14. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

tl dr

but would bang all and every girl i just saw on that average thing

15. logikz

yawn jordan, but then you do try, and you have to work wíth what you have, dont you, and whilst it isnt much, incidentally, thats pretty much what it was about. in a nutshell. only question is, if its tl;dr, why quote it. moran

16. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

i like to seem like these typical dickish forum keyboard hipsters

:rolf:

17. ThePapa

18. logikz

hello sailor :love: whats all that about
    [​IMG]

also "like to seem" jordan very well long as youre having fun. and you seem like youre having a whale of a time.

19. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

that was mean dave :(

20. logikz

why whats going on. very sexy, no?