Avengers: Age Of Ultron trailer

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Oct 23, 2014.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

[video=youtube_share;tmeOjFno6Do]http://youtu.be/tmeOjFno6Do[/video]

Gloxxy likes this.
  2. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Looks tasty. Is this the last ever Avengers then?

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

no, croog. why would it be? the reason tony starks says that is because he created ultrong blah blah fantastic four blah blah and there is no reason to think that, because even if ultron is invincible, he usually gets deported to limbo.

4. $marty

There's a third one planned croog. That'll probably be the last with the original team. I believe that's when they'll go up against Thanos too. Captain America 3 will also start off the Civil War storyline.

5. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

SURE IS

[​IMG]

IN HERE

6. $marty

[​IMG]

7. logikz

THINK THATS COMIC BOOK GUY? PFFFFT CHECK THIS OUT

thanos?
    first ultron, then thanos? actually, first the tesseract space invasion of new york, which dont think is a real
    marvel storyline, and written by the famous "some guys" with the help of stan lee.

this is so fucked up, i cant stand the butchery of marvels beautiful and near infinite back catalog of stories,

they cherrypick!! out of all of marvels outstanding and supremely beautifully overlapping storylines spanning back over 9000 years (maybe, i dont know),
    they take a character, or, in this case, a group of characters, then find the most crucial stuff that happened to them, in their whole life, and string that together,
    in a new, somehwhat related story. and dont get me started on the characters they choose, some of the x-men didnt even EXIST. THEY DIDNT EVEN EXIST. THEY WERE INVENTED FOR THE MOVIE SCRIPT. BY "SOME GUY".
    fucking 'some guy', its making me nerd rage so hard i could shit out my eyeballs. the badguy kevin bacon played. the black guy that could adapt to anything. why was azazel involved at all?
    they string together the craziest bunch of characters, they really scrape the bottom of the barrel, and i cant for the life of me under stand why??

and ultron is truly crucial, second only to thanos, but thanos??
    that story was the end of the universe ffs, when the FF kid did what basically resulted in splitting the whole universe into two parallel worlds and resetting the whole saga.

its better than before, when they did marvel films that had NOTHING to do with the original story, thats true, but so far, with very few utterly slight exceptions, the movies
    have been insults to fans, through and through.

Fortune^ likes this.
  8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I'd love to beat the SHIT out of you.

9. logikz

nuh uh. you could never beat me. im too mighty for you. i fuck all botchos and do the coolest drugs, listen to music so new you never even heard of the genre, and never will, cos your an old volvo dad that likes to watch the news and speaks in a low voice in your own home when discussing something fun with your mates.
    buddy: so everything is good at work then?
    you: yeah!
    buddy: youre coming to watch the game at kenneths house on friday then?
    you: (in a hushed voice) ok ok well mmm first i just have to ask Latisha ok.

your friends are called kenneth and glenn and play world of warcraft btw. that and gurvinder who is indian but dresses like hes from mobb deep in the 90s and raps. hes going to feature on your reggae demo. sik bars m43

hah, fag. more i think about it i could nerd rage your silly bald head into a pulp like a wet flannel. and you forget one thing:

im the king. dont try anything, this is imperative for you and your kind.

my regards to Latisha.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    Kenneth4Eva and Moskit like this.
  10. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Ok, let's see:

Sebastian Shaw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Shaw_(comics)

"The black guy that could adapt to anything": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_(comics)

11. logikz

mmmmm... ok, yeah, i guess. as happy as i am to see that they actually exist, and werent some profane invention of the "some guy" order, and that at least darwin actually was involved with x-factor, which is sort of close to what he did in the movie, why they used sebastian shaw for badguy and strung together a team of completely unrelated henchmen makes my point still ever so pungent. should that word be relevant. i mean, the x-men have had so many timelines with what if the sentinels or something or other wouldve won scenarios, thats ran for a long long string of issues, all depressing as HELL i may add, that i wasnt so very bothered by the x-men flicks. when i speak of the marvel films, i tend to exclude them automatically for some reason. its the rest, and they are plenty, that are all fucked up. during the period when they didnt care about the original storyline at all, and just made shit up, one movie was produced which miraculously followed the comics almost to the letter, which was daredevil. that was odd, specially since the elektra films were an utter insult to not just marvel fans but every living thing on the planet. the legendary "marvel budget" years.

and then they have the nerve to take captain america and thor and iron man, and make film upon film about these fantastic characters that arent really films, but really only there to set up "the avengers"? the amazing storylines from captain america "streets of poison" for example (theres a scene in the winter soldier thats taken right from there, and the battle with batrok is from another story that was a stand alone issue) thor whos epic life and trials in valhalla got replaced by some smart mouth kid gabbering about facebook with dr. blake edwards completely removed, iron man 3 which had tony stark NOT being iron man for the whole movie, the butchery is pretty unthinkable

12. Naib

Naib Member

[​IMG]

here you go

13. $marty

I think the problem is that so many different studios own the rights to different marvel characters. Sony owns Spidey. Fox own Xmen and fantastic four. It's a shame marvel can't revert the rights back to them and Disney. The proper avengers needs wolverine and spidey.

14. Dark Lizardro

Only if they call Toby Macguire back and ditch Hugh Jackman.

15. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

:flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap:

Cant wait for this. The O.G Avengers was so good. Who is ultron tho, Never heard of him before or have I?

Also this ultron doesn't stand a chance against Hulk imo

16. logikz

Ultron is a cration of fantastic fours reed Richards and tony starks, he is indestructible, super intellect, got all manners of God like powers prob ably, and bent on the destruction of everything. They usually get rid of him by sending him into limbo or some other dimension of nothingNess where he floats about mad as hell until he bumps into some jerkwad he uses to get back. I think anyway. Ultron is an arch enemy of mainly FF but I could be wrong.

Also I don't think, power wise , anyone in all of marvels universe can beat the hulk with sheer force. He can be defeated by magic and stuff like that though. This is all off the top of my head mind you and most of it is probably wrong.

And Adam spiderman and wolverine was never a part of the original avengers. They both joined but I think it was like the east coast avengers and much later. There are soooooo many original avengers unaccounted for, and even if this line up has existed in one form or another, at some point, it's a pretty inexplicable place to begin. Probably all to do with what you said about copyrights.

And Toby maguire was so shit I could die. Probably sam raimis fAult but still.

And naib thanks for that! Nice info but for some reason it angered me.

Dagz likes this.
  17. $marty

He's basically a sentient robot who is created by ant man in the comics. For the films purposes he's created by iron man. He's used to protect humanity but then comes to the conclusion that humanity will just destroy itself anyway so he decides to try and wipe out civilisation. He also keeps constantly upgrading himself and creates an army

Dagz likes this.
  18. Dark Lizardro

Plot for 98% of "Man vs Machines" movies.

19. logikz

yeah, same as much of the xotic chthulu mythos, tons of bible themes. i hate that derivative shit. good part is that there isnt that much pastiche in the genres, because so little of it is being produced anyway.

BUT I REMAIN where i stand on the marvel films.

and sebastian shaws wife KILLED THE DREAD DORMAMMU???? WHOA

20. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

mmm, dat hulkbuster suit