Avalon - Dj-Sinister

Been waiting to hear one of your tracks for a while now but haven't cuz acidplanet needs to have you sign in. And I'm lazy. ha. But as for this track its kool. It rolls nicely. and you have some good effects through out the track. I give it a 7/10.. Up to ya though. Ez bro..

Hope you return the listening favor brov! EZ ;)

bassMOVEMENT said:
Been waiting to hear one of your tracks for a while now but haven't cuz acidplanet needs to have you sign in. And I'm lazy. ha. But as for this track its kool. It rolls nicely. and you have some good effects through out the track. I give it a 7/10.. Up to ya though. Ez bro..

Hope you return the listening favor brov! EZ ;)

thanx man..respects for da listen and good words bro..big upps! :rave:

DJ-Sinister said:
heres my nu track,,
hard kickin dnb roller. enjoy mp3 available...
here:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=369210&T=6913
or direct mp3 here:
ftp://mp3:mp3@ftp.squatjuice.com/te...nister_Tracks in mp3/Avalon - Dj-Sinister.mp3

have a good one!

nice track man,
the levels and production sound tight
and the beats are hard and rolling as promised.
i like the build ups you have in the intro,
the main bass blast in the main part was cool
however, i couldn't help but feel that the bass riff needed a little more ape-shit in the main bit.... just a thought... but i like your "evil synths" in the background building it, the track gets better after a few listens though.. i give you a 7.5/10 overall dude,
I got some choonz up on this forum as well and i would appreciate some feedback? wikked!!

nice track man,
the levels and production sound tight
and the beats are hard and rolling as promised.
i like the build ups you have in the intro,
the main bass blast in the main part was cool
however, i couldn't help but feel that the bass riff needed a little more ape-shit in the main bit.... just a thought... but i like your "evil synths" in the background building it, the track gets better after a few listens though.. i give you a 7.5/10 overall dude,
I got some choonz up on this forum as well and i would appreciate some feedback? wikked!!

:rik: big upp

beat sounds pretty weak and static. intro is very empty. pads and strings are nice. drop is missing impact and the mainpart might need more goin on, more drive. i like where you're goin for with this one but the beat needs work

Back
Top Bottom