AVA LISTEN 2 ME RIDDIM PEEPS AN GIVE A REVIEW PLEEZ [RESOLUTE RECORDS]

sounds cool man, good speech sample!!
THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE BTW!!
I like the atmos on the intro, deep an moody, well techy.
The bass on the breakdown/drop is a bit monotonous, maybe automate it some more, filters an ting.
I like the beat but it needs some more eq on the upper mid an lower mid of the snare (about 400hz-600 and 100hz-1500hz notched).
Also the hi hats need to be lower in the mix man an less low frequencies in them.
It sounds kinda quiet in the mixdown as well in general.
Wickedly dark tune all that said, would kill it in a club with a bit of work on the mixdown.:gpeace:

cheers bruv big up for da review but u no wot i havnt even taken it studio yet so ill fix all that shizzle..cool tho fam

:-x
You can't just dump a link to your song and expect loadsa feedback man, you need to feedback on other people's tunes as well, thats the point of forums, mutual involvement.
It is quite off that you don't get involved yourself.
:mad:

sorry bruvva i did listen to ya riddims i jus never got time 2 tell ya!!!!! im feelin mic check still its sickness trus i no bear man that would rinse dat track trus me-is it cumin out or out yet?

djemgee said:
sorry bruvva i did listen to ya riddims i jus never got time 2 tell ya!!!!! im feelin mic check still its sickness trus i no bear man that would rinse dat track trus me-is it cumin out or out yet?
All good bro, it wasn't just my tracks i meant it was everyone's, we are all well nice in here man and support each other. I did not mean to be arsey but i gotta uphold the forum tradition init!!
The Sickness has been made madder by Specimen A.
I will post up the RMX. But ....... no it has not been put out or nothing, i got told both versions were toooooo crazy and lacked structure or something. It is well mad!!
Nice one bro.
:i_love_co

Far out tune. Needs a little work on the mix (bassdrum is a bit buried)

I like the samples.

You might wanna give a little bassline switch in there somewhere.

Pretty long breakdown in the middle.

overall good Tune!

thanx mate everythin u mentioned was taken on board bruv ill post the mixed down version 4 ya coz this 1's straight from reason

Back
Top Bottom