Autonomic Studio Mix - June

Sicx

VIP Junglist
The latest Autonomic themed mix by myself (Obey). Expect deep, minimal, dark vibes as usual. However gone in slightly harder for the middle section.

01. Diazapam - Let There Be Darkness [N/A]
02. Fade - Neutrino [N/A]
03. DJG - Hydrate [Warm Communications]
04. DJG - Hydration Dub [Warm Communications]
05. June Miller - Isis [Horizons]
06. DBR UK - Magnesium [Ingredients]
07. Code3 - Chasm [Exit]
08. They Live - Pure Palms [Autonomic]
09. Stray - Pushed [Exit]
10. dBridge - Dim Light [Exit]
11. DJG - Hydrate (Consequence Remix) [Warm Communications]

very nice tl mate, Magnesium > Chasm (y) big things, ill giv it a full ear with a nice bit of feedback asap man.

very nice tl mate, Magnesium > Chasm (y) big things, ill giv it a full ear with a nice bit of feedback asap man.
Nice one dude.
Yup feedback much appreciated as well peeps!

niiice will listen soon and feedback. keep the autonomic mixes coming mate, some of the best i've listened to in this forum and good to see something a lil different to the endless jump-up mixes!

loved that mate, quality selections/blends. Aren't enought mixes like this posted.
Drop on Isis is quality, gets me everytime. Liked the last track as well, not heard that before.
There needs to be an Autonomic thread on here where people can post these kind of tunes/mixes.

if you get a chance have a listen to a podcast me and a mate put together each month. Third installment will be dropping in a couple of days, my mix on that one isn't going to be particularly "Autonomic" but we've got a lot of dubstep/house on there which i see you're in to so...

loved that mate, quality selections/blends. Aren't enought mixes like this posted.
Drop on Isis is quality, gets me everytime. Liked the last track as well, not heard that before.
There needs to be an Autonomic thread on here where people can post these kind of tunes/mixes.

if you get a chance have a listen to a podcast me and a mate put together each month. Third installment will be dropping in a couple of days, my mix on that one isn't going to be particularly "Autonomic" but we've got a lot of dubstep/house on there which i see you're in to so...

niiice will listen soon and feedback. keep the autonomic mixes coming mate, some of the best i've listened to in this forum and good to see something a lil different to the endless jump-up mixes!

Cheers guys, means alot.

bump.jpg

Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom