Autonomic Studio Mix June/July - Summer! Deep, Warm, Minimal Vibes...

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Missed out a volume or two of this (although I count my Urban Essence Podcast to be one!) so went straight in with a summer edition.
Expect minimal beats and deep, warm basslines for this one, pure chillout vibes. Last 3 tunes are just a couple of tracks im really feeling at the minute as well.
As usual downloads, faves, feedback and criticism much appreciated.

Tracklist:

01. Gerwin & Suree - Lure [Absys]
02. Blue Motion & Suree - Reflections [Fokuz]
03. Gerwin - 100 Reasons to Die 1000 Reasons to Live [Deep Soul Music]
04. Nuage - After Rain [Interactive]
05. Blu Mar Ten - Last Life in the Universe [Med School]
06. Es.tereo - Endless Moment [Deep Soul Music]
07. Synkro - Broken Promise [Apollo]
08. Jack Dixon - You Won't Let Me (Synkro Remix) [N/A]

09. Maurus & Erkiu - Depature Lounge (You Will Not Fly) [N/A]
10. RQ - Black Prism (BvDub's A Labyrinthian Love Mix) [Auxiliary]
11. Synkro - Questions [Styrax]

I know very few of these tunes, which obviously means I need to get on this and enjoy some lovely new vibes!

yes joe this was standardly quality, familiar with a few bits particularly that middle section. so smooth as always, never realised gerwin had released on absys and i say i follow his stuff quite well, deary me... mixing clear as anything too. u know im a fan :) picked up that rq album too looking forward to giving it a listen. on a side note is your version of questions longer than about 2:30? it was a free dl at some point but not sure i picked up the full one

yes joe this was standardly quality, familiar with a few bits particularly that middle section. so smooth as always, never realised gerwin had released on absys and i say i follow his stuff quite well, deary me... mixing clear as anything too. u know im a fan :) picked up that rq album too looking forward to giving it a listen. on a side note is your version of questions longer than about 2:30? it was a free dl at some point but not sure i picked up the full one
Cheers Jack! Yeah the RQ album is lovely, really chilled listen, that BVdub remix is probably my favourite bit from it as well.
Think 2:30 was the full time man, i picked up the promo on vinyl a while back but got my hands on a digital version and they're both around the 2:30 mark.

Loved the Gerwin bits in this alot. A real underrated name that is. Definitely really dug the pure, wholesome vibe on that Es.tereo track too. There was a lot of really unknown ones on here and I was really happy that you found new ways to basically throw my money at Beatport. Big ups to you for that!

Also that last Synkro tune is lovely, lovely. I can't say that enough!

Loved the Gerwin bits in this alot. A real underrated name that is. Definitely really dug the pure, wholesome vibe on that Es.tereo track too. There was a lot of really unknown ones on here and I was really happy that you found new ways to basically throw my money at Beatport. Big ups to you for that!

Also that last Synkro tune is lovely, lovely. I can't say that enough!
Thanks alot Hab! The Jack Dixon remix? Its a free download if you wanna pick it, Broken Promise does it for me though, stunning tune.

Back
Top Bottom