AUTONOMIC @ Fabric Friday 20th November

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Autonomic are taking over room 3 again for some seriously deep beats.

Really big line up across all 3 rooms, bt room 2 & 3 are the one's for me :)

Anyone else reaching?

Line up:
AUTONOMIC...
Shackleton Live
Instra:Mental
DBridge
ASC
MC System

Room 1:

DJ MARKY & FRIENDS...
DJ Marky (4 Hour Set)
Grooverider
Jimbo (Raw Deal)
Stamina MC MC GQ

Room 2:
SOUL:UTION...
Marcus Intalex
Calibre
Klute
Lynx
DJ Lee
Justyce MC DRS Kemo

Last edited:
its all about autonomic crooklyn, the scene place to be ...

ASC!!

nick have u got the rooms right???? autonomic is surely in room 3???

@ Crook does look tempting as is a pretty big lineup. Im guna drive though and with ASC on the menu its a must ;)

@ Hooka Yep certainly is room 3

can't help but think i'd be bored to death in a club if autonomic was in one of the rooms. don't think i've ever finished one podcast from start to finish. i kinda makes me sad in a way, but then i just think 'fuck it' and have a milkshake.

each to their own. the reason i love it so much is becuase its not the standard generic dnb that i listen to most of the time . Nice to branch out and listen to the finer side of dnb at times.

thing is i'm really still trying to like it and give it every chance it can have. just kinda feels like 'condescending music,' if that makes sense.

thing is i'm really still trying to like it and give it every chance it can have. just kinda feels like 'condescending music,' if that makes sense.

Does get a bit like that sometimes man, but if its good vibes in the room then generally it goes down really fucking well.

Seen dbridge smash it recently. They're not stupid and they do change the styles depending on the situation...

Back
Top Bottom