AuT0maTe - Keep Steppin' (Altered Perception Remix) [Dark/Techstep]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by AltPerception, May 31, 2011.

1. AltPerception

AltPerception Member

I'm aware of how wack the snare sounds in this, it will be remedied at some point in the future...until then, enjoy.

Sam

2. steeze

steeze New Member

Love those jazzy piano chords in the intro, not sure if that lead that comes in works with them though, maybe try a low pass filter that gradually opens up throughout the intro on it, or making the melody a bit more minimal. That bass note just before the drop sounds really cool. The tempo switch works as well, but it seems a bit over done when it goes back to dnb tempo, maybe try just having it at the end to keep the track interesting for the outro :)

3. AltPerception

AltPerception Member

Cheers for replying man! Yer i can see what your saying bout that lead, i dunno i think it fits i guess that ones down to personal opinion. The switchup back to dnb could defo be smoother i agree, ill try work on that at some point. i'll head over to your soundcloud and give your tracks a listen (if mabey you wanna follow me it would be appreciated :D)

SAAAAFE

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its fat! but its mainly dubstep, no? good work man.

5. AltPerception

AltPerception Member