Aussie MC girls after some DNB beats

Discussion in 'Production' started by Mas-siva, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Mas-siva

Mas-siva New Member

Hi,

We are two Female Aussie MC's who normally write and perform Hip Hop... We are looking to start writing to some DnB beats however we are having trouble finding beats to write to...

Anyone out there want to help us out? Maybe you have beats that you want to share OR links to where we can download some to write to?

Thanks - Mas-siva
    in Australia.

2. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

can you post a link to some of your hip-hop tunes, i'm interested in hearing rapping in an aussie accent :D

3. Mas-siva

Mas-siva New Member

www.myspace.com/missbeemc

But really we are working mroe towards double time and want to get on the DnB.....

Can you help us out?

4. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

good effort, i like the style and smart rymes, do you produce your own beats?
    are you looking for just any old tunes to rap over or is it a particular style your looking for? and do you just want some music or do you want it produced solely for you? i may be able to help

5. Mas-siva

Mas-siva New Member

Hey, we are happy with anything that includes lots of bass!! Ummm dont mind if they are jacked beats Or if they are someones original work, if its original then of course we will run everything by you before we use them in the public...

Just mainly looking to get some experience writing to faster beats but cant find anything to download and use!....

Thanks for your help.

6. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

ill upload a mix tonight and PM u a link if you want, i'll wack on a few different styles so you can see what suits you best :jackson:

7. Mas-siva

Mas-siva New Member

Cool mate, look forward to that.....here is our email address also massivahiphop@hotmail.com

In response to your other question - no we don't make our own beats but we do have a little studio set up for recording rough vocals. So maybe we will put something down to the mix that you send and then send it back....!

8. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

i happy to let you use any of my tracks if ya like

check them out on either of the pages in my sig......

9. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman