AURA PRESENTS GOLDIE!

aura

Hey everybody,

We are looking for up n comin DJ's & MC's in the southcoast, so be sure to make an apperance at our event and come and introduce yourselves.
:gslayer:

Londons Drum n Bass party providers Essence of Chi bring you the second of two events at the super plush BarBluu on tuesday the 7th of June. Featuring two of the founding fathersof DnB: GOLDIE & NOOKIE, along side the dub influenced sounds of Breakage. This ground-breaking line up is a world first not to be missed.
See you in the jacuzzi!

GOLDIE
NOOKIE
BREAKAGE
EM-TEK b2b DOZER
AZONICA b2b WYLIE D
MC LOWQUI
MC SKY

Tickets £5

Ticket information contact
Emily 07763905066
Jenny 07929369052

auradrumnbass@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• aura2.jpg
    aura2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Had a wicked night :slayer:

Breakage rocked it soo hard, big up that man. Goldie and Nookie laid it down real nice too, but Breakage definitely gets the gold.

Seemed around as busy as the last one with Zinc/A.I, but this time I wasn't driving and I was on the Redbull/Vodka like most other people it seemed! :teeth:

Feeling a little shitty right now, 21 minutes into my work day :cry: I'll get our photos online when I get home today.

Nice work girls/all involved, see you at the next one! (y)

sdm said:
Had a wicked night :slayer:

Breakage rocked it soo hard, big up that man. Goldie and Nookie laid it down real nice too, but Breakage definitely gets the gold.

Seemed around as busy as the last one with Zinc/A.I, but this time I wasn't driving and I was on the Redbull/Vodka like most other people it seemed! :teeth:

Feeling a little shitty right now, 21 minutes into my work day :cry: I'll get our photos online when I get home today.

Nice work girls/all involved, see you at the next one! (y)
;)

It was actually quite a bit buisier than the last one, the vibe was wicked. All the sets were sick, Breakage in a particular like you said (all about "Prophecy"), but Goldie really reached out to the dancefloor I thought.

Big up all the Portsmouth crew, and the Aura girls :wave: Hope to see you all again in the Autumn!!!

Keira EOC said:
;)

It was actually quite a bit buisier than the last one, the vibe was wicked. All the sets were sick, Breakage in a particular like you said (all about "Prophecy"), but Goldie really reached out to the dancefloor I thought.

Big up all the Portsmouth crew, and the Aura girls :wave: Hope to see you all again in the Autumn!!!
Nice one Keira!

Our photos are now online! (y)

Back
Top Bottom