August Rollers Mix (Break, Calibre, Spectrasoul.......)

jack2290

New mix i've put together, mixture of some tunes i'm feeling at the moment plus a few classics! Not as much liquid in this compared to my usual output, there's a bit of a clang with one chance vip > > distantia but other than that pretty happy with it.

So yeah take a listen, any feedback appreciated as always!

Recorded on 2x Pioneer 1000 MK3 + A (shit!) Numark M4 Mixer

Tracklist:

Calibre - Emotion
Kasra & Enei - So real
Vicious Circle - Emma's dilema
Spectrasoul - Reminiscence
LSB - This city
Break - Condenser
Sabre - Halo danger
Halogenix - Raya
Octane, DLR & Safire - Peel street
Zero T & Beta 2 - North beach
>>> Break - Something new
Critical Impact - Only girl
Krakota - Redirection
Villem - Spring back
Alix Perez - Stray
Calibre - What to do in these times
Fields - Elemental
Break & Hydro - Dream sequence
>>> Kodo - Rough trade
Foreign Concept - Possessive
Spectrasoul - Shackles
Enei - One chance VIP
Mefjus - Distantia
>>> Cursa - Connections (Edit remix)

Last edited:
Will feedback on soundcloudd
g.gif

Beatiful mix mate, really digged that bassy section in the beginning and from North Beach up to Possessive it was just straight rolling, sounded lovely all the way. Will need to pick up a few of them tunes in there as well, so well played! :)

Liked the look of the TL so gave this a spin.... and safe to say it's a really good mix!

Some clever doubles in there, liked the way Condenser blended with Halo Danger. Opener was tidy too :)

Beatiful mix mate, really digged that bassy section in the beginning and from North Beach up to Possessive it was just straight rolling, sounded lovely all the way. Will need to pick up a few of them tunes in there as well, so well played! :)

Liked the look of the TL so gave this a spin.... and safe to say it's a really good mix!

Some clever doubles in there, liked the way Condenser blended with Halo Danger. Opener was tidy too :)

Nice one guys glad you liked it!

Back
Top Bottom