Audio's First Release on VIRGIN/RAM(Forthcoming)

oh damn, that's actually pretty bad...and people try and say signing to a label doesn't change their output? I have never heard Audio make anything as pussy as this before

I like Half Light quite a bit, dunno, I kinda like this too. Not as much as older Audio releases, but it's not that bad.

It's just a remix of a cheesy track, not sure what people were expecting.

Poor. Should go running back to Virus and ask them to buy him out of his contact at Ram

I can't wait for the next Audio album. :rolleyes:

People have too much sand in their vaginas. It's basically the same Audio like he was for like 2 or 3 years already on Virus. Some of his tunes I like, some I do not. I really like the original of Half Light and I don't like the remix. In the end doe, it has fuck all to do with him signing to RAM as he would 1) probably remix it anyways or 2) make a similar tune I wouldn't like sooner or later. Grow up.

Never thought I'd see Audio remixing Wilkinson. Average remix, not the greatest but not the worst remix ever.

Not sure if the audio (no pun intended) is fucked on the stream or it just sounds like that, but I could certainly see this being a better remix if it was just altered a liiiittle bit. I like the general melody of it and all that.

Well there is this dub floating around, so I wouldn't lose all hope yet. And since he's exclusive to Ram, i'm assuming thats where it will be signed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is this dub floating around, so I wouldn't lose all hope yet. And since he's exclusive to Ram, i'm assuming thats where it will be signed

That's nawty!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK, sounds like a slightly weak version of Cyantific - Ice Cream, yeah it's a bit wank by Audio's standards but I'm not ready to pin this on RAM just yet, could just be wank by chance, I want to hear the solo release but I don't imagine RAM wanted to sign him only to force him to make regular tearout stuff, they could have just signed any of the other guys already doing that, no?

I haven't listened to the clip but I heard it at Ram Miami when Andy was playing.

Sounded fucking heinous, got to judge tracks like these in the club to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom