Audio zoo, clearskyz...what about Full Cycle?

Harry-bo

Souljah
Well...Clipz is tearin' up the spot with his nu audio zoo tunes, die's just started up with clearskyz recs, so...what's going on with full cycle, did die and clipz left the lable, is it just temporary...i don't know, are roni and krust dealin' by themselves with FC, (Nu tunes from the camp?)

Any news please

BIG UP!!!

God is a :hype:

if i'm not mistaken the last tune out on full cycle was by heist
but there arent many labels he hasn't...

most artists tend not to "leave" a label, its not really done like "normal" music with record deals its more on a tune by tune basis

i'm sure they'll do tunes in the future, jus look at the playaz camp

Last edited:
Roni is also working on Touching Down 2. Clipz & Die havn't left the label, they are just doing their own projects. Anyone heard that Sigma remix of "Music Box"??

FC are back witha vengence next year starting with a mix CD called Chronicles of the Cycle in feb-ish time

Last edited:
Yeah, Roni's been well busy in the studio, check out one of Bryan G's recent Pyro radio shows for audio... plenty of new stuff there, was somewhere in the Mixes section I believe.

Some of the stuff was very very cheesy, vocals from Kele Le Roc about superheroes and stuff... :|

He's supposed to be doing a load of new stuff with Reprazent too... Not that exciting imo, he seems to be going down the overly commercial route.

Back
Top Bottom