Audio to release album on Virus

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
If someone impresses Ed Rush & Optical enough to get a record deal, they must be a cut above the rest. Audio's first release for Virus was the diseased-sounding Planet Fall and heavyweight Pandorum. Adding continuity to the Virus sound, but distinguishing himself with his profuse use of trademark buzz-saw synths, Audio has tentatively titled his first Virus album Stratosphere. Audio himself had this to say:

The confirmed tracks so far are:

Collision
The Journey
Fourth Kind
Moon Dock
Stratosphere
Genesis Device
Detected

The album will be spread over three vinyl plates, the CD will contain 13 tunes including some dubstep and other styles. I was only asked to do the LP three months ago!

Ed Rush shedded some light on the album: It's going to be heavyweight Virus tech. They're already the heaviest tunes I have heard in a long while and it's not even mastered yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Audio is a fucking don and I love his sound. An album on Virus is only going to mean good good things. Thanks.

digital promos were sent out last week

i think its due out in oct

its very good, fans of the old virus sound will not be dissapointed

Who cares about the artwork? Even if it was a blank white canvas with shit smeared on it I'd still buy it. Saying that I usually buy promos anyway so artwork is never an issue.

Like Tim said, it's the content that's important. This album is gonna be mindblowing. :)

Back
Top Bottom