Audio on Ram

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
so here's something interesting.

a guy i know is putting on a party, and has managed to book Audio to headline. But was apparently contractually obliged to mention that he is representing Ram.

as far as i'm aware, audio hasn't had a release on ram, yet.

Neo Remix?

- - - Updated - - -

And Alone with Meth on ProgRam, but an Audio release on Ram would be cool

Why did the Neo remix come on Ram? Was Hive not up for releasing it and then it was just a free for all?

- - - Updated - - -

Ram said they've got more excluse signings to announce this year btw.......

Even if audio signs to ram, he will still write bangers. People dont always turn shit when they sign to the big labels. Take spy for instance, hospital and still makes the rollers
I know no ones mentioned the possibility of him turning shit, but lets face it the thread will go that way

Even if audio signs to ram, he will still write bangers. People dont always turn shit when they sign to the big labels. Take spy for instance, hospital and still makes the rollers
I know no ones mentioned the possibility of him turning shit, but lets face it the thread will go that way

*awaits 17 page thread*

It's only a matter of time before Ram releases an Audio 12" with their recent change in diversity. Doesn't surprise me at all....

stealth has written on twitter recently he has some big news to announce soon. wonder if ram have snapped him up as well...
Would love to hear a package from him. IMO if it turns out audio and stealth get RAM releases it will definitely boost their current output, which for me, has been alright, but not spectacular.

IMO if it turns out audio and stealth get RAM releases it will definitely boost their current output, which for me, has been alright, but not spectacular.

Audio's output needs boosting? What do you mean? Because if you mean in terms of number of releases, I entirely disagree. I can't think of many producers who have put out two albums in the last two years, plus several EPs and singles alongside. And I doubt he'd be putting out more than that on a label with a packed release schedule like RAM.

Audio's output needs boosting? What do you mean? Because if you mean in terms of number of releases, I entirely disagree. I can't think of many producers who have put out two albums in the last two years, plus several EPs and singles alongside. And I doubt he'd be putting out more than that on a label with a packed release schedule like RAM.
I meant RAM's output lol. worded that bad

Back
Top Bottom