Audio + Mackie - Fireball

Calefaction

I think this track is going to get sadly overlooked in the wave of really high profile DnB releases, but this song has earned a permanent spot in my box. The bassline is just kickin, and the way it drops is just a dance floor destroyer. I used this track the other night at a party, and the place went WILD. Its definatley a hot one. Check it if you can.

Calefaction said:
I think this track is going to get sadly overlooked in the wave of really high profile DnB releases, but this song has earned a permanent spot in my box. The bassline is just kickin, and the way it drops is just a dance floor destroyer. I used this track the other night at a party, and the place went WILD. Its definatley a hot one. Check it if you can.
I've said this all along :)

Calefaction said:

Audio & Mackie are legends man, I didn't know to much about them before this track but now I've had a listen to there back catalogue & they definetly know how to create a dancefloor smasher. Check out there stuff as Resonant Evil to heavy business :antitank:

big up for the props........

have been busy in the studio since we wrote Fireball, keep an eye out for:

RH51 - Resonant Evil - Troubleshoot / Salamol
OUTB26 - Resonant Evil - Wrench / Resistance
G2011 - Audio / Audio & Mackie - Man Machine / XTC

Also Troubleshoot has been signed to the next DNBA Mix CD, with Andy C behind the controls, should be out September time.

Signed (but no cat no yet)

Resonant Evil - Angry Man (Outbreak)
Resonant Evil - Screwheadz (Outbreak)
Audio & Goldenchild - Bronsons Revenge (Invader)
Audio - Drop the bass (Invader)

We are currently working on a lot of projects, and i'll post tracks as they get completed.

Currently available >>>

INVD22 - Audio & Mackie / Wrisk - Sound Assault / Fat Legs
OUTB24 - Audio & Mackie - Fireball / Outer Limits
OUTBLTD12 - Resonant Evil - Bunker Buster / Doomsday Device

Cheers for anyone who's bought any of the mentioned titles, your support is appreciated!

And don't forget the wicked tracks forthcoming on our 2 labels GAIN & G2

drop by http://www.gain-recordings.com when you finished here!

mackie said:
big up for the props........

have been busy in the studio since we wrote Fireball, keep an eye out for:

RH51 - Resonant Evil - Troubleshoot / Salamol
OUTB26 - Resonant Evil - Wrench / Resistance
G2011 - Audio / Audio & Mackie - Man Machine / XTC

Also Troubleshoot has been signed to the next DNBA Mix CD, with Andy C behind the controls, should be out September time.

Signed (but no cat no yet)

Resonant Evil - Angry Man (Outbreak)
Resonant Evil - Screwheadz (Outbreak)
Audio & Goldenchild - Bronsons Revenge (Invader)
Audio - Drop the bass (Invader)

We are currently working on a lot of projects, and i'll post tracks as they get completed.

Currently available >>>

INVD22 - Audio & Mackie / Wrisk - Sound Assault / Fat Legs
OUTB24 - Audio & Mackie - Fireball / Outer Limits
OUTBLTD12 - Resonant Evil - Bunker Buster / Doomsday Device

Cheers for anyone who's bought any of the mentioned titles, your support is appreciated!

And don't forget the wicked tracks forthcoming on our 2 labels GAIN & G2

drop by http://www.gain-recordings.com when you finished here!

The respect is earned man, your tunes rock. I just picked up Bunker Buster/Doomsday Device, and I am jammin it hardcore right now. Another wicked tune. Keep it comin :)

me and Bad Ace dropped this last nite @ Juicy.... :antitank: :rave:

It went off the like last weeks milk! - Boh!

the flips a nice set starter, “For the next hour we control all that you see and hear....Dooo-doooo-doooo-doooo, you are about to enter the Outer Limits” Luuuuurrrve that shit!!! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom