Audio & Mackie - Fireball/Outer Limits - Outbreak

D-Logik

I'd first heard Fireball a few months back and highly anticipated it's release and was very pleased to bag the promo last week.
I'm not one for "amen smashers" but this disc, both sides, are pure mash up dancefloor killer biz.

Fireball
A definate smasher starts off with some sweet filter action on the amen and builds nicely into the horns and rolls right into the break down, then with the word drop is blasts right into an amen that will surely smash right through any crowd in encounters. Excellent sub bass variations and breaks keeps the track violently interesting straight into the 2nd breakdown.

Fireball In The Mix
When i got this, as any DJ would do, i tried to mix it, at first it was quite hard due to the very limited number of amen smasher style tunes in my box.
After playing around with it for a mix or 2, i pulled out Grunge 3 remix and the 2 go so perfectly with each other double dropping the 2nd breakdown in Grunge 3 with the first breakdown in Fireball, excellent mix that would surely smash up any venue.

Outer Limits
this eerie little number starts off quite slow then builds into a nice spooky breakdown with some vocal sample that fits the tune perfectly. With the words "outer limits" the tune rolls right into the drums for a few bars then drops into some wicked bass but still keeps the super spooky vibe of the tune.

Outer Limits In The Mix
well i haven't tried this one out yet :afro:

This 12" is a must have for any DJ who digs the amen style or a mash up style that will tear heads off from the first drop straight through till the end of the tune

quality

out of 5 afro's this one gets
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Seriously Phat Tune!!

ALSO PICKED UP FIREBALL/OUTER LIMITS, THE KINDA TUNE THAT GOT ME INTO D'N'B :rave:
ALSO CHECK OUT SOUND ASSAULT/FAT LEGS
INVADER PROMO INDV22
A SIDE SAME SORT OF SKETCH TO ABOVE
B BY WRISK- DIFFERENT STYLE BUT STIL WELL PHAT
EEZZEE

Re: Audio & Mackie - Fireball/Outer Limits - Outbreak

they've done a lot of tunes on Gain Records and G2 Recordings and i know they've got stuff forthcoming on Hardware and probably more stuff on Outbreak
go check the dubplates page for their fresh stuff you should look out for very soon

hey sayber - I dont want to drag u away from the fine establishment that is dnb forum but we put up Audio & Mackie clips/news up at the listening post at the Gain Recordings forum : www.gain-recordings.com if u wanna cheak out more stuff by these two.

Having said that the nice guys at dnb forum put up their dubs too;)

:thumbsup:

when was this released in the UK?
i'll ave to watch out for it here

sdm said:
A few weeks back I think mate :)

Got a lot of stuff coming up, this is how the land lies >>>

RH51 - Resonant Evil - Troubleshoot / Salamol
OUTB26 - Resonant Evil - Wrench / Resistance
G2011 - Audio / Audio & Mackie - Man Machine / XTC

Also Troubleshoot has been signed to the next DNBA Mix CD, with Andy C behind the controls, should be out September time.

Signed (but no cat no yet)

Resonant Evil - Angry Man (Outbreak)
Resonant Evil - Screwheadz (Outbreak)
Audio & Goldenchild - Bronsons Revenge (Invader)
Audio - Drop the bass (Invader)

We are currently working on a lot of projects, and i'll post tracks as they get completed.

Currently available >>>

INVD22 - Audio & Mackie / Wrisk - Sound Assault / Fat Legs
OUTB24 - Audio & Mackie - Fireball / Outer Limits
OUTBLTD12 - Resonant Evil - Bunker Buster / Doomsday Device

Cheers for anyone who's bought any of the mentioned titles, your support is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom