audio imput/output

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
At the moment i am using a laptop with no soundcard.
This means i am working at 16bit.
Will it make a big difference if i get a decent audio imput/ soundcard? Will 24 bit be much better?
I'm pissed off with having this shitty equipment. Feel like it's holding me back coz i can't trust wot i'm hearing.

makes me feel like :rik:

If any of you lot saw what i have here on my desk you'd laugh at me and kick sand in my face!
My production gear sucks too:D

I'm not too sure about that. Myself I use an external (?) soundcard thing. Presonus firebox. Don't be so hard on your production gear! I think that you do a really good job with what you have.

At the moment i am using a laptop with no soundcard.
This means i am working at 16bit.
Will it make a big difference if i get a decent audio imput/ soundcard? Will 24 bit be much better?
I'm pissed off with having this shitty equipment. Feel like it's holding me back coz i can't trust wot i'm hearing.

makes me feel like :rik:

If any of you lot saw what i have here on my desk you'd laugh at me and kick sand in my face!
My production gear sucks too:D

It's definitely worth investing in a good sound and 'yes' it will make a huge difference.

For production 16 bit is too low i think.

cheers pal. Would be nice to truly trust what i hear. Can't wait till i graduate from nursing. then i can afford some decent shit to work with and a good space to work in.

Back
Top Bottom