Audio Artillery, Watford

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
Audio Artillery @ The Amber Rooms, The Broadway, Queens Road, Watford, Herts, WD17 2LA. 24th July, 8pm - 2am.
This is an incredibly small, intimate and vibe packed venue. To avoid disappointment we advise arriving early!

l_3453b4bf9b8047cfa25fd8f5669c5e9d.jpg

Unfortunately i'l be in sunnier climates probably drinking a cold beer on a sunny beach surrounded by hot scantily clad women. Shame :teeth:

Have a good one you lot! Will you be recording the sets?

Unfortunately i'l be in sunnier climates probably drinking a cold beer on a sunny beach surrounded by hot scantily clad women. Shame :teeth:

Have a good one you lot! Will you be recording the sets?

enjoy the sunshine, beer and barely dressed women, but what will you do for your DnB injection hmmm? i can see you going cold turkey and getting the shakes on the beach! haha, shame you cant make it though. we are gonna attempt to record the sets, also got a photographer down to take purty pictures and my mate with his fancy pants video camera to get some footage and edit up a promo vid. HYPED!

Siiick night!!!! Place went off down there. Pure vibez! Watch this space for the next Amber rooms......Gunna be BIIIIIG!!!!

Back
Top Bottom