Audio Animals label man Kaptain Spacekase

Spacekase

Hi guys. I'm really happy to join the forum. It's 100% my favourite I've been on so far. Everyone seems very friendly here and having good discussions. Anyways , I will be trying to speak to as many of you as I can as I'm sure there is plenty we can talk about. I work as a free lance producer and remixer. I was signed to the audio animals label at the start of 2013 and so far have had 3 successful releases. My last tune Higher hit number 20 on the Juno DNB chart, which was pretty cool! I have a 3 radio shows, 2 based in the UK and one in LA. I work as a full time remixer and label promoter. Any q's get in touch...I'm always prepared to offer tips and advice to any up and coming producers. I'm looking for tracks for my radio shows and also feedback on music I make. I'm involved in dnb, dubstep and hip hop scene. I dj and play in a live hip hop group. I've been played on Kool FM, Rough Tempo, Emergency, rough Neck radio, Academy FM, IFM and Cazador Radio. I look forward to speaking to you all more and having sum interesting discussions.

http://www.audioanimals.co.uk/affiliates/3

hi there! i will chek out your soundcloud in a bit friend

- - - Updated - - -

hello my friend!

- - - Updated - - -

hey bro! nice tune

- - - Updated - - -

hello friend!

Back
Top Bottom