Audacity

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
Does anyone record with audacity, if so are you havin problems exporting long mixes, ,i tried to get an hour exported but it only done half, can anyone help, or offer me an alternitive?

Does anyone record with audacity, if so are you havin problems exporting long mixes, ,i tried to get an hour exported but it only done half, can anyone help, or offer me an alternitive?

are you set to:

44.1 khz
exporting as 32bit float (as WAV) or 24 bit? or you trying to burn down to MP3 straight away?

you might need to go into preferences and set it up right, possibly..

hope that helps bro :)

basicly... what i suggest you doing is exporting to WAV.... then opening itunes and converting the WAV into Mp3 from there...

reason being is that itunes has one of the best converting software in my opinion... crisp as fuk.... spectoral anylise the wav and then the mp3 after and theres not much of a difference where as the audacity one theres quite a noticeable difference

basicly... what i suggest you doing is exporting to WAV.... then opening itunes and converting the WAV into Mp3 from there...

reason being is that itunes has one of the best converting software in my opinion... crisp as fuk.... spectoral anylise the wav and then the mp3 after and theres not much of a difference where as the audacity one theres quite a noticeable difference

^
what he said!!

I use Soundforge, have no problems with it....Audacity kept messing about with me (not saving the files right when exporting)

Back
Top Bottom