audacity

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
ive got some dnb sets that are shit quality and on most of them the mc's are too loud so you cant hear the tracks so how would i improve the quality and lower the volume of mc's on audacity.

i want to get it done because its so bad i end up telling my computer to fuck off and turn it off

big up the leeds massive! and if it all one audio file it cant really be done, also about the quality you cant make low quality files high quality but you can make high quality files low quality, jus' the way it works unfortunatly, the only way to acchive what you looking to do is re-record the mix with the mc at a lower volume or are you meening sets youve downloaded?

yes brav,
yh its the sets ive downloaded like most of the hysteria sets i have are shit quality and the mc's are too loud

you cant improve the quality of an audio file to much after its been compressed, the only way to help with the mc maybe some eq but even then the results aint gonna be great, simply, theres nothing much you can do. i wouldnt bother worrying about it. i hate mcs : p

true true
ill just have to mess about with it an see what happens

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

ive upped the drum and bass so its kind of drowning out the mc, but i think ive raised the bass a bit too much because if i put the volume up my neighbors will definately complain

Back
Top Bottom