Audacity Love

true, it's a great free program. But how on earth did you find out about it so late man?

I've had it for a year or so. I just read up on it yesterday and was in crazy production mode. Man I really won't be the same since I created the wickedest bassline yet. Before I created reeces only but I figured out how to make the liquid deep bassline. It was with ringmod that I made my sickness, oh my favorite hardware synth.

I've had it for a year or so. I just read up on it yesterday and was in crazy production mode. Man I really won't be the same since I created the wickedest bassline yet. Before I created reeces only but I figured out how to make the liquid deep bassline. It was with ringmod that I made my sickness, oh my favorite hardware synth.

You seem to get caught up in it. Probably some great stuff you did then... :D
Got it online? Post me link, and i'll check it out tomorrow. Goin offline now.
cheers

This has nothing on Goldwave!!

gwmain.png

nothing you say? i think it might have quite the drop on it tbh, see its free, its very much in the vein of cooledit AND i have no idea how to record from the soundcard without the mic interfering, im on mac book you see, anybody know??

Haha, definatly not what i was expecting. Thought you was sending me a bassline. Uhm, nice rumbling though. :D

Oh barely processed, just straight from my korg and my mic recording the mechanical noise of me pressing the key. Thing is the mechanical noise of pressing the key is also processed as the two inputs go into a mixer than onto my computer. I do not exactly know how to have these two separate.

Oh barely processed, just straight from my korg and my mic recording the mechanical noise of me pressing the key. Thing is the mechanical noise of pressing the key is also processed as the two inputs go into a mixer than onto my computer. I do not exactly know how to have these two separate.

wouldn't know either mate, but nice way to record

Back
Top Bottom