Aud!o - Heads Up / Stampede RAMM167

I would guess heads up is at 30:00 minutes in the Ultra Set, says "Keep your heads up" before the drop i think

Last edited by a moderator:
If Stampede is that tune at 24:30, then that's gonna be such a huge single.

Something tells me Stampede could be one of the tunes he plays with LRAD or Timewarp VIP. For some reason I feel Wilkinson may have made that 'clap clap clap' tune?

Well fuck me...If those are Audio's tunes. Then I take back what I said about him joining the RAM camp.

Liking the Artwork SWAG very much also!

I'll add him the very small handful of artist signed to RAM that I care about.

both tunes sound very much like audio to me, and another one of the set aswell but can't remember where in the set that was, might have to listen again

The one mixed with Timewarp vip is Audio I reckon and is sick! Also the tune at 38:40 mixed with Age of Empires sounds like Audio and is big.

But if Heads Up is the tune at 28 mins...I hate that.

Not sure how I feel about these tunes. Obviously gonna wait for confirmed audio but any of you feel like they feel pretty "jump uppy"? I know that's his style to a certain extent and ram likes to push the bangers but still... especially the posssible stampede tune

Not sure how I feel about these tunes. Obviously gonna wait for confirmed audio but any of you feel like they feel pretty "jump uppy"? I know that's his style to a certain extent and ram likes to push the bangers but still... especially the posssible stampede tune

yeah this is what i thought too

Is there anything wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom