ATTN MODS! DNB FORUM MALLWARE??? WTF

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
I have been getting a mallware notifications visiting various threads on here 2day...

i think some spambot may have fuked us over...

i hears smarty saying something the other day too...

not sure if this needs looking into???

just a heads up and a be warned...im staying clear for a bit...

well at least on my precious home computer...

dont give a monkeys left dangdizzle at work!! haha

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
wat threads have been givin u shit??

An can some1 link the virus scannin software thread again as avast has expired so i think my pc is being infected!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Same here bro. I got a few too. Did it say something about rickymancini.co.uk? What browser you using Sammy? I'm on Chrome.

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
IF you are looking for quality bracelets then youv come to the right place we have the finest bracelets whether u need 10 or 4747q3473 you can download them straight to ur hardrive

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
The 'Disfunktional Radio' banner that quite a lot of people use in their sig strips to advertise their is hosted on Ricky Mancini's personal production site. i use the strip on many other sites though aswell as it obviously being used on Disfunktional Radio and there seems to be no problem...... will check it out ;)

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I just got another message in this thread. You think you could remove the banners please Tone? I think they are what's causing the problem.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yup just double checked this by visiting your profile page Tony and the same malware message flashed up. You can tell Ricky it seems his site has the AIDS.