ATTN Manchester

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
We're running a sweet little night on the 10th of december in fallowfield at squirrel's bar. Headlining the night we have Script (CIA/Footprints), Damu (Keysound) and dnbforum's very own Fortune (playing a dubstep to drum&bass set, is that right Jim?) It's only £1 entry all night and we're sticking a fat Neuron Pro Audio Void rig in there so will be sounding dirty. Pints are only £1.50 too! NUS is required but tbh if you fancy coming down i can get you in without one, hope to see some forum heads down there if possible. peace x

facebook event page - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172304189454994&ref=ts

Last edited:
i'll try and make it down man, especially if you've got neuron in, i live with one of the neuron boys and they've got some serious sound

is squirels the one on Owens park?

yer man, not the best venue but it's free and we've had a rig in there before it sounded big.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

i'll try and make it down man, especially if you've got neuron in, i live with one of the neuron boys and they've got some serious sound

sweeeet, yeah man they're sorting us 6 of the void loony bins and 2 of the void stasys tops. should sound fat

This is gonna be massive. Seriously looking forward to this one. Got a few little surprises and the odd cheeky dub lined up ;)

Back
Top Bottom