ATTN: LOGIKZ, y u change foto?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dugg Funnie, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You know what this used to be. That thread was some SERIOUS lulz.

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you know douglas, i have no idea why i did that. and why that particular issue of the amazing spiderman. no wait its an x-men comic, for a moment there it looked to me like a symbiote costume spiderman and black-cat phase storyline, just after secret wars, when she turns to the kingpin, i think it was, in frustration over not having any super-powers, the kingpins team of science gives her the power of bad luck for her adversary, jinxing them, if you will. nothing major, just a wrong step, or a needle pokes his jacket, but the consequences are dire, the wrong step breaks the muggers ankle and he is thusly apprehended, and the needle actually went through the condom he had saved for later, so now they all have aids. i forget what i was talking about. oh yeah, the thing, haha, it makes me snigger internally. at least the discussion is still there, which is solid forum gold. so offend. much vain. outrage. wow. never the same forum anymore.
    they had a term for it on DOA, back when there was a doa (still doesnt sit right with me, how the fk fo they just grab their hat and run like that?) which was DOArama, doa being host to some of the most technically advanced trolls in the history of stuff that noone cares about but is quite frankly fking hilarious, i.e forum gold.
    a member from here actually threatenmed to take his aggrevator to court for libel on there once, worth mentioning is he quit this forum because of moskit, so he always was a little bit more sensetive than the rest of us. spirited though, have to give him that, and musically very talented. i miss the old boy. just like old artfx (we miss you big guy! you the dope tutrials on what i can only assume is how to be dubstep with massive, good stuff that. good stuff man) who said the word lawyer about a hundred times in our communications, to little or no avail. still, in keeping with decency and human kindness, it seems to have gained purchase somehow anyway though, turns out im not inhuman and or evil, but i think our little back and forth in the thread proves that point quite well, that, and that i can tell shit from shinola. fuck im drunk, im speaking truth, shooting strainght and livining to ride right now, kind of an AMA session, ah, yes, which reminds me, just want to run by you:

actually douglas, ive been thinking to start doing a monthly AME (ask me anything) sessions with interesting forum members, think that would be a good idea?

also what do you know about dips

3. Dugg Funnie

Brendon Brady might have been the greatest troll to ever live; so subtle, so sophisticated, so troll.

A girl once called me "dips" by accident, I touched her uterus with my peener later that week....she liked that.

4. logikz

funny thing that, it hurts like hell for some girls, and for some its the key to orgasm?? that is a fked up balanace, but i know the ones that do like it are often able to orgasm by you just sticking in the dick and they laying still, and they do a little bendy writhy thing with the hips that you then work up into a groove and she horgasms and fraggles out something fierce and whilst she basically did all the work and got herself off, because thats what a good sex partner ism, its one that knows how to have sex so everybody gets what they want, but it you that come out of that situation looking like king ding-a-ling, black belt in sex-that-girls-like and quite probably husband material and a keeper.

the other kind are a tad more clitoris based. i didnt sleep last night and could be what im writing is wildl inappropriate, but i always get a bit shy i i stay up all night recording music.

Eternaloptimist likes this.
  5. Eternaloptimist

Eternaloptimist Active Member

such advice wow so doctor

6. Dugg Funnie

7. logikz

ok ok i dont know if im being video taped by wossname the guy who hosted candid camera, and then my data tansmissions monitored by the internet candid camera, but my flatmate and his girl just had sex, and i could hear it through the wall. big deal i hear you saying but ok so do you even realize what just happened, and my recorder was so low on memory i was only able to record a few seconds of it, but i did, i fucking got some at least!!! its just a momoent that was too rad to be true, i just heard my flatmate have good sex, through the wall, for those of you who been here or remember me saying something about them, i think you realize how utterly unthinkably rad this is when you consider the facts. aomg omg omgo omg fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu im starting to think there is a trumanshow scenario type deal ok who knows the deals, karen and mildreds? MILDREDS! MOLDROD! MICHELLE FFS DUDE and i got audio to prove it, but look anyone can listen to people hump through wall, its whne you know the mathematics si when it gets interesting. im gonna pm this story to someone of great standing and honour, so that i may know if this is ok or not to share with yall