DnB ATTN: Drum and Bass Creepers

sarah2811

Hi there everyone,

I am conducting some market research for an assignment at university, as you may know being such an underground genre there are not a whole heap of academic studies or statistics about dnb's demographic available.

So I have created a survey to collect as much information as I can about the average drum and bass consumer.

If you could please take 5 minutes out of your day to complete my survey I would really appreciate the support! Feel free to also share with friends as the more information I receive the more reliable my research will be xx

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QL9XP5W

anyway you can bring this survey on this forum?

i don't like to leave the forum...

the outside world is a scary place...

I was just surprised when I clicked her profile page that she hadn't received messages from Deegs, JWood & Jmz yet... :lol:

Something along these lines... :lol:

Oh hey there Sarah, hope you're well... About your survey, I really love that someone is doing something positive within the education system to push the profile of drum & bass, I feel its been watered down somewhat by mainstream "EDM & Bass Culture" of late & needs to return to its underground roots, which is what I believed your survey to be pointing to with the wording & direction of the questions...

So big up for that!

By the way... I hope you don't mind, I have a little survey of my own, its only a few questions:

1.) Whats your full name?
2.) Where do you live?
3.) Can I get your number?
4.) Can we go out sometime?
5.) Any chance of nudes?

Thanks in advance @DeeGun , @Jwood27 , @jmzmaloney

Back
Top Bottom