Multi Genre atticuh - Hope (melodic,808werk)

Mate, all the music and synths and things are brilliant. Really nice sounds and electronic feel!

I personally am not a fan of 808 sorts of sounds percussion wise. Don't take it personally I have just never really been a fan. The actual percussion work and beats is really neat though! I say it might be worth trying it out with some different drum samples/sounds just to see how it sounds :) My opinion of course!

Mate, all the music and synths and things are brilliant. Really nice sounds and electronic feel!

I personally am not a fan of 808 sorts of sounds percussion wise. Don't take it personally I have just never really been a fan. The actual percussion work and beats is really neat though! I say it might be worth trying it out with some different drum samples/sounds just to see how it sounds :) My opinion of course!

Thanks a lot, bruhv, for the feedback! I'm a huge fan of those subby dirty south 808 kicks, and this is one of the few tunes where I utilize them. Just felt like trying something different. 8)

Back
Top Bottom