Drumstep atticuh - Eblan Castle's Revenge (A Final Fantasy IV remix)

Some cool bass sounds and automation rolling there. The mix overall sounds very muffled. I think you need to go back and look at your mixdown and eq

Not bad,but really needs more work on mixdown try cuting out some frequencies on sub,also incorporate more movement,but all in all it is not that bad,try to fix that and post again it think i has some good potential:)

Revisited the mix. Rolled out the sub a little lower. Also, reincorporated a lot of high frequencies I had originally cut out to give the mix some clarity and bite. 8)

Some great ideas in this one, but the kick and snare sound like they are lacking high end(atleast on my headphones :p). Rly interesting tune, keep it up.

Changed out the midrange to a patch that causes less resonance instability. Also cleaned up the drums and low end. 8) Let me know what you think.

Revisited the synthesis as well as the mix. Brought out the drums and also added movement to the midrange. Please please please feedback OF any kind including constructive, positive, or negative. 8)

Back
Top Bottom