Attention Nerds [Java / RAM / Minecraft issue]

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Life on tour can get lonely sometimes and it's easy to stray off the "right" path and seek comfort in heavy duty narcotics.

So this actor guy I trusted showed me a lickle something to ease the stress of life on the beautiful but hostile Norwegian countryside. He called it "Minecraft" but by now I'm pretty sure that's just actors' slang for heroin.

So I'm playing this game, yeah, and I'm trying to build a wicked house and shit, but it keeps crashing after a random number of minutes because it's poorly written and makes the computer's Java ting clog up the RAM thingy with jiggabytes. This wouldn't be a problem if the game hadn't been so addictive and it keeps making me come back to it no matter how bad it treats me, by now I just need to get my fix.. All the time..

Help a brother out? I need something mindless to do between BeatCraft and BookRead which I can play alongside TeaDrink...

Thinking of downloading the Sims or something instead, I just want to make create beautiful and valueless.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Isn't there a downloadable version? I imagine it is putting a lot of strain on your browser which is crashing.

Also I second roller coaster tycoon, and age of empires.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Playing the DL version.

Apparently the game got self concious that it had upset me and is running smoothly now. Eerie.

I've already played the shit out of Theme Hospital, CnC, Theme Park, AoE and all them, Think I'll stick to putting square blocks on top of other square blocks for a while.

What's Russian Roulette like? Is it similar to Chat Roulette? 'Cos if I wanna look at dicks I'll just sneak into the aactors changing room again.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shut up tony. fully loaded .22 in that case and guess whos first. hey wanna know something werid man i cant think of anyone id like to kill right now, whats taht mean? means i must be feeling good today gosh darn it

fractal

VIP Junglist
Sim City 3000 so you can spend fucking ages building a big city and trying to turn a profit only for UFO's to fuck your shit up. Those were the days...