DnB Attached last 2 days so called production sessions i just did (3 sketches for comment)

Fully realize that most people don't have time to listen to all 3 sessions i just put up, and i would not ask for such time and treatment- UNLESS U ARE BORED AS FUCK. I reckon that generally for me production wise sometimes i go law of numbers approach, throwing many audition sounds into these roughly arranged mixes, pondering on if they suck (with bigtime the forum's help - very thankful for this!) -and then start filtering down and hoping that maybe a sound or two here pop out and actually not be total shit- and with this hope i can look to the future at completing one or two of these in a respectable manner. or, i will scap all this if it sounds like shit to both or either me and public at large- and continue to develop other sounds that are new, (or of course resample some my sounds from somehting like here into some other equally garbage tracks in future) thanks for any feedback one or more of these, once again..

1st one i really like got a sick vibe goin, 2nd one i was waiting for it to kick in and kept waiting there isnt much going on with it just atmos, 3rd one was nice sounded a bit like bass brother, also just like to say drums are sick on all 3

Back
Top Bottom