Atrio - Cloud Watcher (clip)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Atrio, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Atrio

Atrio Member

well its been 2 months since ive started teaching myself everything there is to know. what do you think? all comments and crit are welcome, ill take all your bads and all your goods :p

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

one thing , should my highs be higher ? i always tend to lower them i think

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. Cyclopyze

Cyclopyze Member

nice little groove u got there, love the little melody in the background, maybe ''expand'' the synth as the track goes on but other then that, sounds solid, ;)

3. lostnthesound

lostnthesound Burns Easily in the Sun

Soulful stuff here. That heavy compression works nicely and the overall groove is nice. My only critique is that it's very repetitive. Maybe add some fills - either drums, bass, fx drops/ rises, etc. Also, this track could benefit from an additional synth/bass sequence. Perhaps consider writing one using the complimentary key.

Cheers.

4. Nick1727

Nick1727 New Member

Dude very nice. That definitely has the possibility of becoming a really solid track and I agree with Lostnthesound, its kind of repetitive, but some FX and fills would easily fix it. Its a great start :D

5. Atrio

Atrio Member

cheers the comments, taken it off for now but look above for the old track that ive done some more work on :)

6. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

im only listening on laptop speakers but the snare doesnt sound great.. will check on monitors tho? synths sound really nice tho!

7. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Not bad mate but,when listened this on higher volume that swep in intro way to hard on ears try cutting cuting some higher freq or reduce volume a bit,and that beat it seems two breaks layered together like there is problem with latency,or you added some delay/reverb can*t tell for sure,fix that and you got pretty solid tune...