Atmospheric-ish

mikeOO1

I havnt added any bass to the mix yet, should be a really laid back tune when its done. Im on a mission to complete the other tunes as thier STILL not done.lol. the tune is called **The red turn**. Mastering comments would be of much use! cheers.
**updated with some vox** http://www.reverbnation.com/mike001

Last edited:
drums sound a bit quiet in the mix
like the atmos though-some of the one shot tones sound a bit loud too
would like hear this when you make some more progress on it

drums sound a bit quiet in the mix
like the atmos though-some of the one shot tones sound a bit loud too
would like hear this when you make some more progress on it
Thanks for the input. As you can tell this tune is an infant, either got a lot of work ahead or a simple scrap. i was just messing around late last nite and the vibe suited my mood. i might keep it tho.

I love the watery sounding atmospheric sounds. what did you use a recording of a running stream or something?

nice tune man!
Yeah something like that, i wanted to go to a stream/waterfall to collect some sounds but the quality wouldnt be that great using my crap recording devise.

So i ended up getting a sample pack instead. nice one man.

Really nice vibes Mike. Can't wait to hear it when it's finished. Reminds me of something Alix Perez would produce! =D

Really nice vibes Mike. Can't wait to hear it when it's finished. Reminds me of something Alix Perez would produce! =D

cheers man, will let you know when its done mate. ive worked on some EQ ing and added some vocals , it sounds really diffrent now. should be good when its done. cheers.

Have to bump.

Ive changed the dynamics so many times i cant tell whats what anymore with this track. i need some fresh ears to tell me so. i got a feeling the mix is bass heavy?? vocals too loud, drums are'nt crisp enough.... or have too much treble (drums)?? You might know where im coming from after from after listening to a track for too long. I need fresh ears!:)

Back
Top Bottom